Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Plans for tonight ...

I've been in Arizona for most of the last week. My father-in-law passed away and the needs of family dominated. I am home, now, while my wife remains in AZ waiting for the funeral on
Friday.

Tonight is the next-to-last class under Marilyn. I need to fix the boat so that it is rendered properly. Once that is done I can move on to the finishing details of the piece - I hope that by class next week I will be ready to put the final touches in place and, therefore, be ready to start the next painting. I know what the next painting will be - as a matter of fact, I know what the painting after THAT one will be, as well. I have a backlog already. But I'm not going to hurry anything. To paraphrase Orson Welles, I will paint no painting before its time.

No comments: